Bulldog Quartz is a decorative, high performance, seamless overlayment floor and cove base system. The beauty of Bulldog Quartz comes from the use of color quartz with its unique water-clear cycloaliphatic epoxy. Its two component chemistry provides excellent bonding characteristics. It can be applied as a single broadcast (45-50 mil) coating system, a double broadcast (100-125 mil) or over a CoreKote HB (1/4”) or other high build system. Its design features provide for the highest industrial demands.
Coverage: 3 Gallons will cover up to 400 Sq Ft. with chips & solid base. If using Metallics you will need 6 to 9 Gallons for that deep wet look.
- Essentially odorless
- Self-priming - High gloss
- V.O.C. Compliant - 100% Solids
- One system does it all, the base coat is the seal coat
- Anti-slip and Texture control
- Flexibility of smooth under equipment and textured in walkways
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Chemical resistant
- Able to be applied over damp concrete
- No amine blush
- Can be applied over ten day old concrete
*Parts A & B included.