Forget the hassle of trying to scrub and scrape dried-up paint from your paint tray. You can simply install one of these paint tray liners instead, keeping your paint tray free from contact with the paint, and throw out the liner when you are done. This exceptional quality plastic liner fits perfectly a deep well metal tray and allows your paint roller to move efficiently inside the tray. It also keeps your metal trays protected from rust and ensures old pieces of dried-up paint are not accidentally mixed in with your current paint job.
Characteristics and benefits of this premier paint tray liner include:
- Plastic, shallow paint tray liner for metal trays
- Designed for one-time use
- Keeps the paint tray protected
- Keeps paint from mixing with rust or dried-up paint in older paint trays
- Provides resistance to most solvent-based paints and high viscous coatings, including stains
- May be tossed away with no cleanup required